This is less a recipe than instructions, but these were very well-received.
- Ground beef
- Challah bread
- cherry tomatoes
- Singles cheese
- 1 Big potato
- Using a very small chef’s ring or apple corer, cut bread, cheese and beef into coin-sized rounds
- Using a knife, cut the potato into tiny strips. You only need a dozen per person, so you only need a small amount of potato, but if you start with a big potato and discard or otherwise use most of it, you can use the center section which is easiest to cut into a big rectangle and therefore to cut into even strips.
- In a deep but small pot, heat oil until sizzingling, then fry tiny fries in a strainer so you can lift them out when finished
- Fry the burgers in a pan, just 30-45 seconds on each side
- Assemble and serve immediately in spoons, to emphasize the tiny size